- Graduates in classes L-2 (Biotechnology), L-13 (Biological sciences), L-27 (Chemistry), L-29 (Pharmaceutical sciences and technologies), or equivalent foreign qualification for a total of 180 ECTS;
- Graduates in classes other than those listed above provided they have at least 40 ECTS in the following scientific disciplinary sectors: BIO/06, BIO/08, BIO/09, BIO/10, BIO/11, BIO/12, BIO/13, BIO/14, BIO/15, BIO/16, BIO/17, BIO/18, BIO/19, CHIM/01, CHIM/02, CHIM/03, CHIM/06, CHIM/07, CHIM/08, CHIM/09, MED/01, MED/02, MED/03, MED/04, MED/05, MED/07, MED/08, MED/43, MED/44, MED/46, MED/50, SECS - S/01, SECS - S/02.
Knowledge of English language is required at B2 level.
Students meeting the above minimum requirements are invited to an interview for admission (in English) with the Commission for Admittance to the Master, composed by teaching members appointed by the Teaching Board.
The interview, done remotely via electronic devices if necessary, is aimed at verifying the above-mentioned skills.
The overall evaluation will give rise to a score in hundreds, in which they will be attributed:
- up to 25/100 for the degree grade,
- up to 10/100 for the curriculum of studies (type of degree, any free courses attended/passed, other diplomas, etc.),
- up to 65/100 for the outcome of the interview.
The minimum admission score is 60/100. The negative result obtained in the verification tests of personal preparation leads to foreclosure access to the Master's Degree Course for the current year.
Students must have a Bachelor's degree in one of the disciplines described above (Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical sciences). The number of hours/credits of the specific courses must be clearly identifiable in the academic curriculum. If this is not possible, documents certifying the students career will be examined by the Faculty to assess if their background complies with the admission requirements.
Places available: 30 + 5 reserved for non-EU citizens
Call for applications
Please refer to the call for admission test dates and contents, and how to register.
Application for admission: from 12/04/2023 to 03/07/2023
Application for matriculation: from 10/07/2023 to 24/07/2023
Attachments and documents
Application for admission: from 31/07/2023 to 04/09/2023
Application for matriculation: from 12/09/2023 to 28/09/2023
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
The University provides:
- A no tax area for students on track with exams and not on track with exams for one year with ISEE certification until 20.000 €.
- Fees exemption on account of merit, income or disability, or if they meet other specific requirements;
- Concessions for students meeting high merit requirements;
- Diversified tuition fees according to the student's home country for international students with assets/income abroad;
The University also provides:
- Part-time study
- Financial aid, refectory service, accommodation,
- Awards and scholarships
Admission, ranking and enrolment
- Registrar office - contacts
- Online information desk InformaStudenti (please register for the first access)
- International students: welcome desk
- Students with disabilities
- Students with SLD
Programme tutoring and contacts